LGC Resource Conference
LGC hosts this annual conference every spring bringing together our customers, State officials, representatives from support agencies, and select vendors who serve our customer base. By offering a convenient location, top-notch training facilities and hotel accommodations, attentive staff, and delicious/nutritious food, we create an ideal environment for sharing.
- Sharing information on new products - LGC is currently working on redesigning our entire software suite. This meeting is one of the venues customers can get a first-hand look at the new products as they are being developed.
- Sharing training– We offer a variety of training sessions covering a wide array of topics. Each class is taught by seasoned professionals.
- Sharing ideas for new software development – Customers are invited to share their suggestions for what would make their interaction with our suite of software more productive and efficient.
- Sharing networking opportunities with your peers across the region –Attending from 4 Southeastern states, customers have the opportunity to share ideas with their peers and learn new innovative ways to approach everyday problems.
- Sharing Memories – We have many customers who have attended every conference we have held for more than two decades! We’re thankful for their loyalty and the memories.